Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Hoffman

Dr. Hoffman has been my doctor for 23 years. He delivered my 2nd child and I would not go anywhere else. Very caring, knowledgeable and his staff has always been excellent. I habe never had any problems. He also delivered my first grandchild.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

unfortunately for me, I chose this Doctor when I was young and dumb, fast forward to 2013, I'm much wiser now....I wont go into details about the situation that happened to me but I will say that I will never step one foot off into this Office again, NEVER in LIFE.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

I just started seeing Dr. Hoffman and will never go anywhere else! The staff is fabulous-I have never experienced a more caring front office or nursing staff. Dr. Hoffman exceeds my expectations every time I'm there-he is so thorough, caring and professional. I couldn't ask for a better Dr. for my baby & me!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Hoffman has been my GYN for almost 10 years. He is compassionate, caring, and never seems rushed to get on to the next patient. He takes the time to answer all questions and has a wonderful bedside manner! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hoffman and Tuscan OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Dr Hoffman has been my doctor for 10 years and he's wonderful. He took great care of me during my 1st prenancy and I'm currently seeing him with my 2nd. He's very caring and doesn't rush through your appointment. The office and nursing staff are also great!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Hoffman is a great doctor. Dr. Hoffman been my doctor since 10 years.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Organization from the Staff and complete explanations from this Doctor would help this Doctor fare better with his patients

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr. Steven A. Hoffman's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Carrollton, TX