Ratings for Dr. Maria I. Martino

My first and only appointment with her was a disaster, after waiting for over 30 minutes I asked how much longer to only her about another 30 minutes. 30 more minutes to by so I ask again and the the clerk from the side desk ask if I would just like to reschedule. I said no that I had taken off work and not only was I there to see her but I was to have a mammogram. So I stood at the desk for another ten minutes. After all that time I was stuck in a room for another 45 minutes before she came in. She never introduced her self and started to share it was her daughters birthday the next day and she had to make a cake and on and on. She never asked me anything about my history or personal issues that my have. Feeling so upset and trying to not let it show I told her I was also scheduled for my mammogram, she told me to dress and check back in. I found my way down the hall and someone asked if I needed help I explained what I was doing and she told that they had already gone for the day. So I went back to the front desk and inquire about my mammogram to find out they clerk on the phone never scheduled it. I was so upset when I left this place and will never return. I waited 5 years to return because I had another bad experience waiting for 4 months for a call. This place will not get 3 strikes, this is my life and I do not trust them!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Martino was knowledgeable, spent time answering my questions, and totally made me feel at ease. Wait times way lower than most docs I've been to.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Absolutely LOVE Dr Martino, she's one of the best I've ever known and spent hours on my first visit talking to and getting to know me. This fine doctor is the one who turned my life around suggesting bio-identicall HRT -- I have more energy, no hot flashes, brain isn't foggy, sleeping better and my libido is like I'm back in my 30s. Talk about life changing!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I had a normal pregnancy water broke at 39 weeks 4 days went to lakeland regional she was the dr on call 28 hourd after my water broke and babys heart rate was at almost 200 they said it was time to push tokk dr martino forever to show up snd it was like she didnt have a clue as to whst was going on....never called for a csection even though baby was in distress 4 hours lster i had clayton keith johnson 7 lbs 8 oz 19 inches long he was stillborn. Please do not see this dr i honestly believe shes the reason i dont have my sweet precious baby today

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Dr. Maria I. Martino's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)