Ratings for Dr. Robila Ashfaq

my son loves her, she's caring, helpful and a very sweet (my son is a pain)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Ashfaq is one of the worst doctors I have ever come across. She has an elitist attitude and made me feel belittled. She doesn't take the time to listen to her patients- in fact, I found much more information on webmd...please save your time and money- go to another Dr. Her staff and her are a waste of time!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Ashfaq. She is always very nice, caring, helpful and knowledgeable doctor. She is open, and gives you great advices about health in general and particularly your situation. I really appreciate her help to my family (my mom, children and myself). I wish there are more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

She was very warm and friendly, and really took the time to sit with me and listen to all my problems - even some very minor stuff. She's very practical, and gives great advice. I wish her staff would be more considerate - they're blunt and almost rude at times, and often a pain to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

After two visits, I changed primary care physicians. Rude receptionist, cold environment and distracted doctor. I went in for a complete physical which consisted of and 5 minute check of my blood pressure, heart rate check and a pre-printed request for a blood test.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

This is not a nice women. She is rude and basically doesn't care about her patients. Her staff is also terrible. They are made for each other. I will never go back to this office.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

I have been her patient for about 7 years. My college aged daughter has too. She is a caring person and has diagnosed our health issues accurately and promptly. I will never switch doctors. She'e the best!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

She made a mistake with me and now doesnt return my calls, I just change doctors, she is only interested in botox.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

i cudn't find anything good about dr asfaq. very rude and cold receptionist and similar dr. keeps you wait for nothing, doesn't listen to your problem the way a dr shud, let alone her treatment. i have a very bad experience and i would not recommend this dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

She was a wonderful caring doctor filled with wisdom... i recomend everyone in this area to see her.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

Dr. Robila Ashfaq's Credentials

• Rawalpindi Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (Grad. 1986)

Ameritas