Ratings for Dr. Marie C. Tromans

Caring, thorough doctor. Helped solve a nagging problem I had that other doctors couldn't (or wouldn't) solve.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr Tromans is an excellent doctor. She is very knowledgeable and kind. Her staff has changed, I was told, and is now very good. Her offices are clean and nice ; her new office on Military Trail in Delray is very conveniently located. Highly recommend !

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

never even got to see the doctor, had a 1pm appt and there were 3 people ahead of me and the receptionist told me that the doctor was not even in, that she was doing rounds at the hospital and the office did not know when the doctor would be in...even though I had a 1PM appt!!! So I left!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Tromans is an outstanding doctor. She is extremely knowledgable and caring. Her staff is very nice and took care of my appointments with no problems at all. I would recommend Dr. Tromans to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Very poor doctor and staff is very rude! Stay away from this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Marie C. Tromans's Credentials

• Univ D'Etat D'Haiti, Esc De Med Et De Pharmacie, Port-Au-Prince, Haiti (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental