Ratings for Dr. Kenneth P. Flanigan

Dr. Flanigan operated on both of my feet for removal of bunions. My experience from the time I checked in for surgery until post operations has been 100% favorable. Dr. Flanigan and his staff are patient-oriented and every stage of preOP to postOP is geared toward patient satisfaction and comfort. I was prepared for a painful recovery. Not necessary. Except for slight discomfort on the day of surgery, I have been totally pain free for the first time in years. Thank you, Dr. Flanigan and team for your expertise and support.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

I went to Dr. Flanigan with a hideous looking foot. After surgery I have a normal looking foot with no pain. I found Dr. Flanigan very pleasant and skilled.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

I have worked with Dr. Flanigan for several years with my feet issues. I have injured my left ankle multiple times and have severe flat feet. He has helped me work through my ankle issues and fortunately non-surgical options have been successful for me in achieving more ankle stability than I thought I would ever have. He has outfitted me and my whole family with great-fitting orthotics as well. I highly recommend Dr. Flanigan if you need podiatric care.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Dr. Flanigan was EXCELLENT. Addressed the problem with my toe on the first visit and treated it that day. Wonderful results and liked getting written instructions when I left the office. Went back for re-check in 6 weeks. Problem Solved. I would highly recommend him. Janine P.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

He was more interested in going to lunch than helping me out. I was there to rework my orthotics and he doesn’t understand LLD. The lab they used screwed up 2x. The office visits start to equal the cost of orthotics. Patients are a dime a dozen.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

I highly recommend Dr Flanigan. He is compassionate, highly gifted podiatrist. He did my left and right foot surgeries. I had no complications post OP. He made time to answer my questions and concerns. His office staff is very helpful and kind to me. They try very hard to accommodate their patients. All insurance was taken care of in a timely manner. I highly recommend Portland Foot and Ankle and Dr Flanigan if you ever need a Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Flanigan and his staff are outstanding. I had been to several physicians for my foot problem with no success. Dr. Flanigan was forthright and explained by issues and the solution, and all the details. I needed surgery and would be off my foot for up to three months. Not something I wanted to hear but needed to hear. The surgery was extremely successfully, my foot works like a foot again. He and his staff were always open and friendly. Could not recommend him and them enough!! Excellent.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

I was not impressed with his bedside manners. I had to go back so many times to rework my orthotics that the office visits equaled the price of the orthotics . If you have a difficult dx, find someone else. I felt I was with a burned out doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Flannigan. He was knowledgeable about my problem and provided a thorough exam and a range of options. I was very pleased with the results of my surgery and would highly recommend Dr. Flanigan as a physician and surgeon. Also, everyone who works at the facility were great

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Flannigan is one of THE best doctors I have ever had. Caring, compassionate, intelligent and put me at ease. I’ve had 2 procedures with him and he’s been my doctors for years. The office staff is equally amazing!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Kenneth P. Flanigan's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)