Dr. Joshua M. Goldschmidt

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joshua M. Goldschmidt

I would highly recommend Dr. Goldschmidt. He bent over backwards to help me find a convenient appointment time, he spent the time listening to my particular situation, and assisted me in my vision treatment. He was professional, friendly and insightful, and did not make the appointment feel rushed at all. I plan on switching from my previous optometrist to him. Much kudos.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

I went to Dr. Goldschmidt a year ago and he was very accommodating and helpful. As far as the eye exam goes I don't remember much which means it was probably pleasant and adequate. I've usually had no issues with eye exams done by various optometrists. Where Dr. Goldschmidt really stood out was in his customer service. He spent a lot of time helping me find the right frame and glasses. He was taking pics with my phone of me with my different frames at various angles so I could send it to my wife for review. It was to the point where I was a little embarrassed and thinking to myself, "Really, should you be spending this much time on one customer?" In the end he helped me find the right frame (which I still wear and like). He has a large selection of designer frames so it can get pricey, but I had insurance and knew the price range I needed to stay in (just had to shell out a little out of pocket). The receptionist was also pleasant. All in all, I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

His staff is very nice and wonderful to deal with. Dr. G is very thorough. Much better then other drs I have seen in the past.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Goldschmidt was very professional and appears to run a first rate practice. He was very proper and attentive during my visit. The exam seemed to be very complete and the visit moved at a good pace. The glasses he fitted me with were exceptionally clear relative to previous ones prescribed by other eye doctors. I would highly recommend him as a first rate optometrist.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr. Joshua M. Goldschmidt's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 2004)

Wellpoint

Updates

• First Name changed from "JOSHUA" to "JOSHUA M."

October 20, 2013