Ratings for Dr. Fermin V. Stewart

This was the worst experience I have had at a doctor and it left me in tears. I kept getting very painful sore throats only when I had a cold, so I went and saw him. He didn't even get a background, just started talking about how the stomach was like a blender, etc. His answer to my 3 painful sore throats in the last year was to stop eating dinner and only have it for special occasions. Also, I was pregnant(2nd) and he told me that some women use it as an excuse to eat whatever they want.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

This is the absolute rudest and most disrespectful office staff I have ever encountered! The Dr. wouldn't let me get a word in edge wise and was so condescending

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Stewart is awesome, great doctor. I was educated on my condition, and he took the time to listen to me. He was able to tell me right away what my problem was. I appreaciate him and will listen to his recommendations.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Stewart is my daughter's doctor. He is always so calm with her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Stewart is brilliant. I was experiencing hearing loss and went to 5 doctors before I came to Dr. Stewart. They all told me there was no hope. Buy a hearing aid. Dr. Stewart diagnosed me with otosclerosis, performed an outpatient surgery, and I was good as new. I wish I had gone to him first. My hearing would have been fixed 6 months sooner. And unlike other brilliant surgeons, Dr. Stewart is friendly, personable, and has an excellent bed side manner. Answers all questions without being condescending. He's not always the most punctual, but honestly, I haven't really been to a doctor that is. Besides, he's worth the wait. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Stewart is very articulate. He makes sure all worries/questions are addressed and makes you feel comfortable. He does an excellent job of informing and educating you based on your situation. Dr. Stewart is nice and has a calming attitude, which every Doctor should have!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

He is a gem and was able to correct a procedure botched by another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Fermin V. Stewart's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MVP Health