Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Hansen

I can't say much about Dr Hansen except he should read the oath he signed. He saw my father and did some treatments but as soon as my father said one didn't seem to work, that was it. He wouldn't even talk to him. Then when the VA referred my father to another doctor in the office, Dr Hansen decided he would make the decision that the other doctor wouldn't see him either. Even sent paperwork to another doctors office telling them that my father was still a patient of his. We aren't talking about a drug addict we are talking about an elderly man who would have liked to see if there was an alternative procedure that might help. But no, just toss him away.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Hansen has to be the worst pain management doctor. I suffer from chronic pain. I have perifreal neropoathy since 2008. His idea was to have me on a "special" diet he created. Also to read a book on meditation and pain relief. Also a cd on meditation. When I didn't see eye to eye with him he yelled at me so loud the staff could hear it. I told my husband of the verbal assaultes. He thought I was exaderating. I had him come to an appointment with me. He did the same thing in front of my husband. My husband walked out with his eyes as wide as saucers. My husband is a pillar of our community. Thank the good lord I Finally I was passed on to PA Mr. Wallace. I was finally getting real treatment. I was with Therapeutic Pain Management for 3 years. I was terminated one day out of the blue for Not getting along with Dr. Hansen. He had deemed me as having many psychological problems. His referral made it impossibal to be treated at other pain clinic's. I had to detox myself off methadone.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Robert M. Hansen's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Kaiser-Permanente