Ratings for Dr. Hallie J. Wilson

This doctor is very unprofessional. In my opinion she needs to get her facts straight with her patients. Dr. Wilson is my family doctor. Don't get me wrong, she's a great person, but not a very wise doctor. I have nothing against her but I personally am not fond of how she handles medical issues.If you are looking for a new family doctor I would suggest looking at websites that have legitimate ratings. Also ask for an interview with the doctor. That way you know the best choices for you and/or family. I just want to save you time and money, so please take my advice into consideration. I'm just giving out this information based on experience. I wish the best for Dr. Wilson, because she is my go to doctor. But I also have to be truthful. If you took the time to read this, I appreciate it and wish you the best of luck. Also don't get discouraged just because one persons says one thing. It could be just me. I give my full gratitude to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Hallie J. Wilson's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med