Ratings for Dr. David E. Somerstein

Impossible to reach any human on the phone. Suffered through two days of unbelieveable pain and cramping. Finally got through to receptionist and threatened to kill myself unless I was able to talk to the doctor. Then I was able to get med changes. Their post procedure care relies solely on 911.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Dr. Somerstein has been my urologist for 11 years. He has been very helpful to both my wife & myself as we both have kidney stones. Recently I developed cysts on my testicles & I saw him the same day that I made the discovery. Most doctors make you wait a week or two before you can make an appointment. Dr. Somerstein has a very full practice so waiting is not uncommon. I trust his diagnoses.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Conducting study on ED, was not forthright in pre-trial interviews as to what constitutes ED. Told assistant one thing, told me (patient) something completely different, wasting my time over 2 appointments, plus had to have blood drawn needlessly.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2006

Dr. David E. Somerstein's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1966)