Ratings for Dr. Chris A. Clark

I have been seeing Dr Clark for years, following him from the old office to this one on George Bush. While the wait can be a little long, I know that he spends a lot of time with me, so I assume he is doing the same with others. To me, it is worth it. I have not met a physician as passionate about my health as he is. I geniunely feel that he wants the best for me, even though I KNOW I am going to hear about it if I gain my weight back or resume smoking. Suffice to say, I am not going anywhere else for my care.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Very personable and caring. Will take the time to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

I went to see Dr. Clark today for the first visit. I was referred by a friend, who has been seeing him for years. I was frustrated by my old provider's office location, services, and his lack personal attention. Dr Clark was on time and I was seen quickly after a fairly smooth check in. He was personable and quick with the computer system. The visit was thorough and I did not feel rushed, although he was clearly busy. The tests I needed were done at his office and I was shocked that he called me personally with my results before the end of the day. I am very pleased with the change and I am 100% comfortable going back to see him. I have read the issues with the billing office and I am curious to see if it happens to me, even though it would not prevented from returning to see him. Top notch...indeed

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Clark for several years. We love his manner. However,it seems after moving to the new offices, the staff has gone downhill. I recently was billed for a visit almost 2 years old. My husband went for an annual exam and was billed as if it was a revisit. Getting assistance from the office was time consuming and frustrating. Getting a prescrition filled is very annoying? Is this common practice, rather than give us prescriptions while there, we get to call in to request a refill? My husband has changed doctors. I'm debating. Reading reviews it appears bad office staff is rampant. So maybe I will put up with the staff and keep Dr. Clark.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Love Dr. Clark! He is very knowledgalble and has a no nonsense approach to medicine. Recommends natural solutins before prescribing medications. Have been going to Dr. Clark for 11 years. Have followed him to new offices and wouldn't think of changing.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr. Chris A. Clark's Credentials

• Tx A & M Univ Coll Of Med, College Station Tx 77843 (Grad. 1995)

Kaiser-Permanente