Ratings for Dr. Staci M. Hestdalen

Recently my husband and I both had appointments with Dr. Hestdalen, and we (okay I) goofed on the site, so we arrived a few minutes early, but at the wrong office! Consequently, we were late for our appointments at the right office 20 minutes later. Realizing physicians have tight schedules, we apologized and offered to re-schedule at least one of us, but Dr. Hestdalen and staff took us both in and were very helpful. Dr. Hestdalen's professional and pleasant manner is wonderful. Acutely conscientious and diligent, she had detected some early signs of cancer on one of us a few years ago. Since then, we have felt extremely confident in her exceptionally skilled competence and are very grateful that she is our advanced dermatologist.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

My son's warts are completely gone, as is the one they treated for me. While it was a little bit painful for him, it was certainly worth it.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Hestdalen is a great dermatologist. My wife and I are both patients. Very thorough and explains things to you. A little hard to get scheduled as they are very busy but I guess that is what happens with a good practice. Got there a few minutes early, very short wait and was called in on time. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hestdalen. I have been a patient for around 5 years. Also want to mention that the office staff is very cordial and that makes the experience all the better as well.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I saw Dr. Staci for an annual mole check. She is so positive, thorough, informative, and knowledgeable. I not only trust her implicitly but just enjoy seeing her, year after year.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

My experience was perfect. They are all professional with a personal touch. My result is always the best. I would recommend this team to anyone! I have seen other dermatologists in the area and none compare to this group and Dr. Hestdalen.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr Hestdalen and the medical resident she had with her greeted me professionally and did a thorough examination including a biopsy. I received notice of the biopsy results in a timely manner and was scheduled for Moh's Surgery. I have seen Dr Hestdalen in the past and give her my highest marks. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Facility is beautiful; staff were friendly and courteous; Dr. was professional, informative and engaging. Overall it was a positive experience and I would choose this facility and Doctor again, if needed.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I have had two checkups with Dr. Hestdalen. I was treated with the utmost respect and professionalism, and all of my questions were answered. I am completely satisfied with these visits.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Hestdalen is a wonderful doctor. My skin diseases are in some quite embarrassing places and both Dr. Hestdalen and her assistants help me feel as comfortable as I can be. I appreciate that greatly.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Long wait to get appointment and lengthy wait once there, however, Dr.Hestdalen and her coworkers are professional, friendly, and attentive.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Staci M. Hestdalen's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Spokane Valley, WA