Ratings for Dr. Christel Seemann

Can't believe her . In and out don't have time for you. You can't have more than one problem at a time you have to make separate appointment for everything .must be for she can keep billing medicaid

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

The staff is very helpful and Dr. Seemann takes the time to really listen to me and care about me and my family.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Seemann is about as worthless as they come. How she managed to get through med school is beyond my reach. She says one thing to your face and then talks bad aabout you in the nursing station while you're checking out. Not to mention so loud, that other patients can hear her. Her nursing staff, poor ladies that they are, having to deal with that all day everyday is enough to drive anyone crazy.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

This is first doctor that actually listens and gets on top of it, she has solved every issue I came in with. The City of Davenport and Genesis is very grateful to have her knowledge and skill. I love the office staff, they really listen and care about you. Keep up the great work!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Seemann takes the time to listen to her patients and takes the time to explain things

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Seemann and her staff. As it is in a clinic, you sometimes have to wait longer than others, but part of that is because she literally spends as much time with you as you need to get your issues resolved. In the four years that I had her as my primary physician, I found her to be knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. She was also thorough and proactive when I had a serious problem in having the testing set up for me before my next appointment so that I would have the least amount of anxiety over the issue. She always checked for side effects of medications, and ran blood tests to ensure that the Rx were not having adverse effects. I have recommended her to several friends, who have also been very happy with her down-to-earth style.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. made comments on my weight and She is no size 12 herself. I wonder when the last time she got on her own scale?

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I have very serious cervical pain and dr.Seeman has worked with me and has been so helpful finding the relief i need to sustain a useful life style. Her nursing staff has been remarkable in helping with my comfort and are a joy to talk to concerning my health issues.I feel fortunate to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

This Doctor refused to address my concerns. I was sent to get multiple labs and when the tests came back showing serious problems she would not return my calls after repeated efforts. Go elsewhere, I am.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr. Christel Seemann's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Davenport, IA