Ratings for Dr. Sherif L. Rizk

Removed my Gallbladder and explained the surgery it to me in great detail. He even put me on a med to help with my bile issue and explained why I was having this issue. Fantastic doctor and wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

I had to see him prior to heart surgery to correct a serious hemmorhoid problem. He was very thorough in explaining my treatment options. He did a great job and my problem was resolved and has yet to return. I would definately recommend him to anyone. I've been pain free for two and a half years.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Provided little/no information before or after my surgery. Was homophobic, rude, condescending, and seemed to know little about the virus which led me to his office. If i asked a single question related to my illness, he suggested that I ask my primary healthcare provider instead. On the first visit, a woman forgot her scheduled time of 1:00 and came at 11:00. My 11:00 appointment time was pushed back an hour for her convenience, and then when I finally saw the doctor he spent five minutes with me and and then rushed me out. This was the pattern for all of my following visits and he continually treated me like a waste of his time.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Is a colo rectal surgeon. Easy to talk to, very thorough exams. He is a savior when you have hemorrhoids.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2006

Dr. Sherif L. Rizk's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1981)