Ratings for Dr. Andrew Borom

Based on a visit to the TOC Now clinic, I had a follow up with Dr. Borom to discuss on-going issues with my ankle which apparently are associated with a flat-foot/no arch. Due to several past experiences with TOC, admittedly I am not a fan of TOC and Staff. However, after such a positive experience with Lauren Tooks and the overall process flow of the Now Clinic I was looking forward to meeting Dr. Borom and discuss the ankle and options moving forward. The follow up with Dr. Borom was scheduled for 10:30am. As preferred, I arrived 15 minutes early to allow for check-in processing. Around 11:00 (30 minutes after the scheduled appointment) I asked the status of the appointment. The young lady assisting confirmed that there was not a scheduled appointment ahead of me, however, Dr. Borom was the doctor on-call and was unable to fully confirm if he was in the building. Within a few minutes, approximately 11:15 (45 minutes after the scheduled appointment), I was called from the waiting room to the actual exam room. At 12:00 noon, and full hour-and-a-half after the scheduled appointment I still had not been seen by the Doctor or Staff member. At this point I determined it was time to leave. I then stopped by the check-out desk to request a refund for the $40 co-pay since literally no services were rendered. Thanks to Dr. Borom and today’s experience, I return to my original opinion of TOC and Staff.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Borom is the surgeon who was on call when I was hit by a drunk driver in Tallahassee in 2007. The hospital told me I wouldn't walk and Dr. Borom was called in to help. He did an amazing job and got me back to being able to walk because he is a dedicated and very well trained surgeon. Through the years he is the only surgeon I have had to see and can say I have gotten to see how he handles other patients in the same committed way he treats me. Most recently now 2017 he had to operate on me again and I would not trust anyone else with my foot and ankle. Simply put he is the best and extremely compassionate! His staff is also the same and they represent a quality healthcare team.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017