You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Neil R. Woods

Having been in a major motorcycle accident, I have seen a lot of doctors, but none come close to the care and compassion I receive from Doctor Neil Woods and his staff. Bonus.....he's given me a beautiful smile and continues to care after I've left his office. Kudos to Dr. Woods and many thanks for being you!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Woods was wonderful. He was very caring and concerned that I was comfortable during the process. What impressed me even more was that he wanted to make sure I STAYED well and followed up immediately. Great personal service. Thank you, Dr. Woods!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Thank you Dr. Woods. You returned me with a wonderful smile. I have not smiled fully in years. Thank you for understanding my fears and making a relax atmosphere. Thank you for following up with personal phone calls that was above and beyond service.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr Woods, Good morning. I just wanted to let you know I'm so happy how well yesterday procedure went. I was in a lot more pain for a few hours after my procedure I thought It was going to be a rough week. But by far this has been the best I've felt after all the work I had done so far. I'm still pretty sore but no where near how I thought I would be feeling when the implants were but in. I thought there would be more swelling in that area. I'm amazed. I'm feeling very positive and again excited that we are moving forward and reaching my goal. My fears which were off the charts as we both know are almost non existing. Thank you, Kathy

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I have been Dr. Wood's patient for over 13 years. I am what you would call a complicated case and through all my situations, Dr. Woods has help to achieve my goal of having my problems held at bay. We are almost to the finish line ..I am in the process of getting fix on six on the upper level. Dr. Woods always seems to make me laugh and he has a wonderful bedside manner....will always call or text me to see how I am feeling after an extensive procedure, which also means a lot to me. Very personable and my friend. His staff also welcomes me with open arms (literally) which is a wonderful feeling Thank you to all!! Sincerely, Debbie Albert

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr.Woods was able to take care of a broken tooth right away allowing me to keep some important plans. Clean and attentive to cleanliness. I'm hopeful for the rest of the care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I called Dr .Woods late night in reference to my husband he been to the hospital on several occasions about his teeth and was sent home with antibiotics and motrin when I called Dr.Woods office I got and an immediate appointment and he was very helpful with telling how I can sooth the pain up until his appointment today he also texted an called to check on his status this morning I recommend him to any and everyone that's having issues with your teeth

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

The staff and Dr. Woods are very down to earth nice people, that are patient and knowledgable when it comes to the care of the patients. Dr. Woods does an excellent job with the procedures that he conduct and make you feel as comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I was once an employee for Dr.Woods he has scammed thousands of dollars through care credit from little old laddies who I never saw agian the rest ofthe time I worked there he convinces people that they need thousand of dollars of Dental work and has them apply for loans with terrible intrest. He then tells them "we'll call you to make the appontments to complete your work" then doesnt call them and he keeps the money he leaves patients in exam rooms with their mouth wide open in the middle of a root canal to give another helpless patient a sales pitch so that he may give the same treatment to them. Knowing he does this and has people online calling him out for it, he then hires a company to make his reputation better online. Dont go there dont work there discourage anyone you can from going there he cares about $ nothing els

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Neil R. Woods's Credentials

Assurant
Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Having been in a major motorcycle accident, I have seen a lot of doctors, but none come close to the care and compassion I receive from Doctor Neil Woods and hi..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woods was wonderful. He was very caring and concerned that I was comfortable during the process. What impressed me even more was that he wanted to make su..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Woods. You returned me with a wonderful smile. I have not smiled fully in years. Thank you for understanding my fears and making a relax atmospher..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Woods, Good morning. I just wanted to let you know I'm so happy how well yesterday procedure went. I was in a lot more pain for a few hours after my proced..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr. Wood's patient for over 13 years. I am what you would call a complicated case and through all my situations, Dr. Woods has help to achieve my g..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although Dr. Woods was unable to complete my implants today, I am extremely happy with him and his staff. "

November 12, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Woods was able to take care of a broken tooth right away allowing me to keep some important plans. Clean and attentive to cleanliness. I'm hopeful for the re..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I called Dr .Woods late night in reference to my husband he been to the hospital on several occasions about his teeth and was sent home with antibiotics and mot..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and Dr. Woods are very down to earth nice people, that are patient and knowledgable when it comes to the care of the patients. Dr. Woods does an excel..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I was once an employee for Dr.Woods he has scammed thousands of dollars through care credit from little old laddies who I never saw agian the rest ofthe time I ..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The dentist that I received the care from was some of the best care I have ever received ,she called me later that afternoon and next day to make sure I was doi..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My appt was with Amanda, the hygienist. She amicable, fast, and efficient. The staff is always friendly and helpful."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "the office is full of very nice people and I am happy with the work that I have had done !"

January 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Had a implant put in 3 years ago 2 mini inplants the tooth broke when to a real implant office implant put in wrong it the doctor told me it should take 300 n..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately, only those with bad experiences write a review. So I will change that with many, many positive experiences. I went to many so called dental exper..."

September 30, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

October 26, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Neil" to "Neil R."

October 20, 2013