Ratings for Dr. Kathryn B. Glass

She is very attentive and answer all questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

absolutely the worse experience with a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Glass was a wonderful Dr. And the office staff is great...but I do miss Dr. Glass does anyone know where she moved to.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I loved Dr. Glass but she is no longer at 6400 Fannin. Does anyone know where she offices out of? I miss her!! :(

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

She was great with my kids. I had a little wait. The staff there is GREAT!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Glass and her team were great! She spent so much time making us feel comfortable in the situation and answered every question that we had! I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I just recently took my son for his well child exam to Dr. Glass. We hadn't used her before but the other doctors in the same practice had good ratings. When we got there we waited for about 5 minutes in the waiting room before being called which was awesome). When we got to the exam room the nurse, Michael, was very pleasant and quick. There was an emergency with another patient so both Michael and Dr. Glass came to apologize for the delay. We waited for about 20 min before the doctor came back. She well compensated for the wait. She spent about 45 minutes with us. She answered all of our questions (as my 10 year had MANY), was very knowledgable, and explained many things to not only us but our son as well. She was amazing with him. We're very happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Kathryn B. Glass's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)