Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Galun

Dr. Galun has been my doctor for over 10 years. He has always remembered my diagnosis and he was wonderful when delivering my son. He is very knowledgeable and took great care of me during my high risk pregnancy. He even checked in on me the day after I had my son to have coffee (and he was not the house doctor that morning as someone else did my checkup). I have moved and still travel 25 minutes to see him because I refuse to give up such good care!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

was completly helpful, between him and the other docters. the communication sucked, but he was very helpful and filled me in on everyhing, dr. katz was also good. i would not go anywhere else, marymount wasn't the best place but he also goes to hillcrest!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

I find Dr. Galun to be very kind, caring and respectful. Much, much better than most doctors I've seen. He delivered my 2 boys and I continue to see him for my annual visits. Since he is not affiliated with a large group you are almost guaranteed that he will be the one to deliver your child. That is something hard to find these days! I've recommended him to several friends who have also had good experiences.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

He seems to be a very arrogant man and I have heard this from other people who are his patients. He cares more about himself than keeping track of his patients. Additionally, in his practice, the doctors do NOT communicate effectively. Important details were left out of my chart due to this practices negligence. Very poor bedside manner too.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

Seems to be too busy. Doesn't remember details about individual patients - you must remind him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr. Steven A. Galun's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med