Ratings for Dr. Samuel A. Fernandez

After waiting for approximately 4.5 hours in the crowded office, Dr. Fernandez took literally only 5 minutes to see my son. He was very nice, but in a hurry and apparently did not even complete the paper work until after our departure, as we received an invoice weeks later with additional charges to those paid during the visit. When I called to inquire about the extra fees, the staff was extremely rude. One of the clerks even disconnected the call when I questioned the nature of the charges and its belatedness. Prior to the billing event, I called to reschedule the follow-up appointment and the receptionist requested I call back because she was in a "rush" and "too busy". I most definitely would not recommend this doctor, particularly due to the lack of organization and professionalism of the office staff and the exceptionally long waiting periods.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Samuel A. Fernandez's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)