Ratings for Dr. Yong H. KIM

Dr. Kim is the most professional and personable doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I have been under his care for more than 10 years. At a young age, roughly 25, I began experiencing severe pain in my back. I learned that I had Degenerative Disk Disease and multiple herniations. Dr. Kim quickly calmed my nerves with his relaxed and sensitive approach. He took his time with me and explained my condition in great detail, always reassuring me that there were a multitude of non-invasive treatments that he believed would offer me great relief. Dr. Kim dispels the notion that surgeons immediately suggest surgery as the only course of action. Spinal disorders and the pain that comes with them can be debilitating both physically and mentally. Dr. Kim has always been supportive and transparent, never leaving me with unanswered questions - even when there were no definitive answers. He is warm and endlessly reassuring. I always leave his office feeling better, despite any physical pain I may be in. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Yong H. KIM's Credentials

• Korean

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)