Ratings for Dr. Uriel Mushin

Honestly he cares so much, and explains you everything you need to know. I would recommend him in a heart beat

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Varicose vein treatment. Was told lower saphenous vein would be stripped, a procedure I understood and was content with. On the day of surgery the doctor decided to use sclerotherapy which resulted in a softball size area of blackened skin scarring my lower calf. Some bleaching cream was proffered but really had no effect.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

I was seen by Dr. Mushin for severe leg pain last week for my varicose veins. Dr. Mushin took his time to evaluate my issues and was sincerely compassionate and explained things in a way I could understand. He is a fine physician and have recommended my family members and friends to Dr. Mushin. His office staff is very warm and caring and make you feel like family when you walk in. The facility is state of the art brand new. Very nice! Excellent physician, I highly recommend Dr. Mushin.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I was very surprised to see anything but an excellent rating for Doctor Mushin. He recently performed a hernia repair surgery on me and I couln't be any more pleased with the service. The staff was friendly, and he is extremely good at explaining the procedure and answering any and all questions. The only thing that wasn't 100% positive is that the wait times are sometimes long in the office, but I can assure you that this is only because he isn't short cutting any of the other patient's time and answering anything that they need. He is thorough, professional and very pleasant. I really recommend him and the office. He will even take post-surgery calls to his office on his own home phone or cell. I come from a family with a lot of members in the health care field and have been around it all my life. I can only remember one other surgeon who would take calls from patients at any time of the day in any location. He's very service oriented and very pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

This Dr. was a party in a malpractice suit along with Bellaire Hospital in Houston. He was found 30% responsible with the hospital 60%. However, the family felt he should have been held mostly responsible for botching the surgery that took the life of their wife and mother.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Uriel Mushin's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1979)

AHC