Ratings for Dr. Jonathan C. Landsman

This guy was arrogant and condescending. He immediately assumed I wanted surgery. He didn't even completely look at my MRI or listen to all that I have already done for my pain. When I wouldn't move the way he wanted my too, because I couldn't and I knew I would be in more pain, he badically yelled at me and said he wont help me if I didn't try. I left his office in tears. I never had a doctor treat me so bad. After 2 more opinions, both doctors throughly viewed my MRI and agreed surgery was my only option. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Landsman is the consummate professional. I saw him for a herniated disc issue that I experienced in L5 S1. He is the considered the leader in his field by all the doctors I spoke with. He made time to visit with me at a moment’s notice and provided honest and detailed explanations about the procedures he performs. I cannot recommend him highly enough. You can rest assured you are in the best care in the Valley. His staff is likewise extremely professional and a true caregiver. Dr. David W. Adams

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

After experience severe Pain in my leg and back I went to my PC who also has a pain management clinic, PT and Chiro within his office. A MRI showed a severe narrowing of my central canal and a ruptured disc L-5 S-1 I was expecting a series of shots but instead was told it was beyond that and I need a surgeon. I scheduled an appt for the following Thurs but woke up the Tues before and lost feeling of my foot and the pain was so intense I considered calling 911. A friend suggested I call Dr. landsman within an hour I was in his office, he spent a long time with me as I have other health issues that needed addressed prior to surgery. I was stunned by his compassion and his willingness to listen to my needs. Dr. Landsman pre-admitted me and secured a team of oncologist and infectious disease doctors upon my arrival. 2 hours after that call I was in the hospital on IV meds and the next day Dr. landsman preformed a discectomy. I am 3 weeks post Op and pain free. He is an amazing doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014