Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Vande Guchte

No care or concern about increasing pain level after surgery.. Was told my xrays looked fine so there wasn't any reason to be hurting worse than before surgery. Nurse was the most unfriendly, uncaring, unprofessional nurse I'd ever met! She had absolute no filter when she spoke

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Please do your research before chosing this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Worst Dr. I have ever visited. When I explained how I got injured he assumed I was making it up and said "that's not possible, you can't get hurt like that." Later when I told him the severity of my injury he said "I don't want that stress, don't tell me that." I asked him if he wanted me to lie to him instead of tell the truth and he said "yes, I would prefer you lied."

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Possibly the rudest human being I have ever had contact with. He wanted to argue with everything I said and seemed determined to catch me in a lie. I was there for severe low back pain not an intergation.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Waited in the office for over an hour, then I found out why. I wanted to find out if I could medically improve my condition/hasten my recovery from a bulging disc He didn't ever look at the X-Rays, spent 15 minutes preaching how God created everyone genetically different, how all discs bulge, once bulged they stay bulged, how my problems were mechanically joint related. Every question we asked resulted in a "no, you've got to stop talking about x, that's doesn't happen". It was like a creationist lecture on God's divine genetic plan. He didn't look at any of the pre-registration documents I filled out (required by practice) where I listed the exact dates/times nature of problem and improvements I had over the week. He spent 15 minutes on the vagueries of pain. At no time did he ever say this is what I think is wrong with you, this is what I suggest you do. He spent 15 minutes telling me about how he had 3 degenerated discs, one that was bone on bone, but how he never had a day of pain.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Robert A. Vande Guchte's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1988)