Ratings for Dr. Nnaemeka Agajelu

I enjoy Dr. Agajelu, he is intelligent and easy to talk to. I would recommend if it were not for his staff, they were horrible. I had to see the doctor frequently for about 6 months, every time I was there they had huge attitudes and were very rude. I switched to another primary care because of the ladies at the front desk. I also didn't like that his office doesn't do any in-house diagnostic testing, you have to go to Quest or Labcorp.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

He is very intelligent and easy to talk to, and definately knows what he is talking about. I really enjoy him as a doctor however his staff at the front deck leaves alot to be desired. They answer the phone with "Doctors Office", ok thats great but which doctor? And I have repeatedly heard them bad mouthing patients to other staff in front of other patients. I constantly get an extremely poor attitude from all of the ladies at the front desk, which makes it not worth going to him. Not to mention he doesnt do any testinging office, not even blood work or urine.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Nnaemeka Agajelu's Credentials

• Univ Of Nigeria, Coll Of Med, Enugu, Anambra, Nigeria (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD