Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. MCMAHON

Outstanding Doctor. So is the office staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my shoulder.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr McMahon is the BEST when it comes to shoulder issues! I have minimal scarring, and felt great immediately after a right shoulder repair. Fantastic surgeon, and is willing to go the extra mile in writing up letters for employers. In other words, I rarely had to go into his office for anything that could be handled via the phone. I would recommend this doctor to anyone experiencing a shoulder injury as a surgeon of choice. Also, after finding that my shoulder was no longer an issue, while I was continuing to experience pain, he recommended I get a second opionion. I appreciate his honesty, and his ability to know his limits. Turns out it is a neck issue, and I'm thankful that Dr. McMahon had the decency to know his limits, and refer me to another surgeon. Of all the surgeons I have seen, he is by far my favorite.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Dr. Patrick J. MCMAHON's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)