Ratings for Dr. Jerry W. Simmons

Dr. Simmons is an exceptional doctor. He sent me to a specialist when I didn't know I needed one. He has treated my husband for more than 20 yrs.along with me for 15 yrs.We drive 4 hrs to continue seeing him since he moved to Mexia Tx. He is worth the trip to continue being his patient. He's kind, intelligent and so patient with people.He always listens and he's insightful as to the human problem as well as the medical. He's a rare man, don't know any other Doctor with his ability and willingness to give so much.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

He's a good Dr but his Dr and patient rights are not what they should be a good. Dr in patients should b kept to them selves but tells others. He prescribed meds in u asked to weaned off in he flipped out in act like it was my fault I was just wanting to be able to get his help

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Very sweet man, he takes his time to make you feel comfortable. Always takes time to get to know you.Will actually call you back if you need something.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Jerry W. Simmons's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

UnitedHealthcare