Ratings for Dr. Ashok Kadambi

, I was very pleased with this doctor he answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Since I made the first appointment my health has improved dramatically. Dr. Kadambi and his colleagues provide holistic care. They listen, educate, and provide care which has treated my whole person. I had suffered for most of my life until finding this place. You will find the treatment that is best for you here using the latest research and whole body approach. My quality of life since coming here cannot be overstated.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Kadambi and Fort Wayne Endocrinology has been the cornerstone to successfully treating my Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency and Auto-Immune Thyroid disease. Following almost three years of improper treatment, my body was exhausted and I was mentally exhausted. It was a refreshing change to walk into my first appointment with Dr. Kadambi and to have him LISTEN to my symptoms. Lab tests revealed that my Graves' Disease had morphed into Hashimoto's and almost all of my hormone levels were at improper levels. Careful monitoring and a switch to compounded Thyroid medication & adding other hormonal treatment helped, but there was still an underlying issue causing me loss of quality of life. After undergoing two Insulin Resistance tests, Dr. Kadambi was able to determine that I suffer from Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency, which is compounding my Thyroid issues. I started HGH treatment less than a year ago, and the results have been profound. It's a relief to have a Doctor & staff that actually treat the patient, not the "numbers." Without Dr. Kadambi and Fort Wayne Endocrinology, I truly believe my quality of life would've continued to spiral downward. If you have any doubts about your Endocrine disease treatment or symptoms that just won't improve, call Dr. Kadambi's office today!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Kadambi has provided superb care & treatment for the 5 yrs. I've been seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

I couldn't be happier with the doctor and staff and I feel like my life has been given back to me!!! He listens, he understands and I intend to send my son and daughter to him. That should tell you how much I respect and trust him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

This doctor is a real jerk off, thinks he is gods gift to life

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Kadambi has a very nice car and can read a lab spec, in this town that the best you will get

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

A quack to the end. Sells junk from his office you don't need. Lab tests are done too often, too many, very costly. Many doctors are less expensive.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I haven't felt this good in 7 years, Dr. Kadambi listens and tests accordingly.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Did not have a chance to meet the doctor. Waited for nearly an hour and had to leave due to the time issue. They all insisted to have the blood work done on the premises that is a bit weird. As if other certified labs are not good enough to have your tests right. They charge you 50$ for a missed appointment. But what about waiting for a doctor for an hour? I showed up but find it disrespectful to the patients to keep them wait for so long.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Ashok Kadambi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)