Ratings for Dr. Marius Maxwell

Dr. Maria’s Maxwell caused adhesive arachnoiditis on my husband to an a half years ago. Dr. Maryes Maxwell caused adhesive Arachnoiditis on my husband 2 1/2 years ago. He also caused Staph and Meningitis. He ruined our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted August 20, 2018

Two and a half years ago my Husband had surgery at Alaska Regional Hospital by Dr. Marius Maxwell which was supposed to only take an hour and a half , however, it took three and a half hours with no notice to me while waiting. He caused Adhesive Arachnoiditis, a CFS leak (which causes incredible massive headaches) by tearing/cutting his dura in two places, causing a Staph infection, and meningitis by Dr. Marius Maxwell and I am going to report him and staff to the medical board since you are not posting my rating. I have posted three posts/ratings resently and not one has been posted!! My husband can not work and is in bed 20 hours per day suffering intractable pain 24/7. He has pain from his waist down among other things. This all causes depression, helplessness, hopelessness to everyone involved in his life! I will not let up and if something more ie...death happens to my husband the medical board will be on you to no end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Submitted August 17, 2018

Caused Adhesive Arachnoiditis, meningitis, and a staff infection 2 1/2 years ago in Alaska to my loving husband and completely ruined our lives !!!!!!! If you want more details I’ll fill you in!!!! Dr. Marius Maxwell I would not recommend to anyone on this earth !!! I will be reporting him to the medical board! He is in bed 20 hours a day and is not able to work or enjoy his beautiful wife!! Think twice before choosing this doctor!!!

Submitted August 17, 2018

Submitted August 16, 2018

I had consulted with several different physicians and no one could compare to the personal care, information and honesty provided by Dr Maxwell and his staff. The facilities are state of the art and provide for a personal care that is not received in an operating room environment. The follow-up prior to surgery, during and after was outstanding. Family was also included in discussions to ensure participation in the healing process.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

It has been two weeks since my surgery and everything seems to be going well. Dr. Maxwell and his team at Arctic Spine are taking good care of me and I expect an excellent outcome. Hopefully it won't take a long time to happen. Everyone is very caring and concerned and willing to answer questions when asked. I look forward to an excellent relationship!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Having surgery always hurts, I had a terrible accident (a bad fall) I am a repeat patient of Dr.Maxwell , prior to going to Arctic Spine I was seen by several Dr’s including specialists with no avail. Dr Maxwell was able to find the problem and also fix my back and neck giving me my life back, everybody at Arctic Spine treats you like family and caters to your needs it’s better than 1 on 1 service, my last surgery was on the 27th of July and I had 2 nurses and a anesthesiologist all to myself, unbelievable it’s more like a day spa. My husband was so thankful for the after hours phone calls after we went home just to check on me, feels like family. I can’t say enough about Dr. Maxwell and the staff at Arctic Spine.. Thank you Maddy O.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

After being treated like only a number in Fairbanks I found Dr. Maxwell in Anchorage. Flew down and got a nerve block in my spine due to pain in butt and legs. We review MRI that had been ordered by Fairbanks doctor that wanted to fuse my back. He took the time to completely go through the MRI disc by disc and said a fusion wasn't necessary that a laminectomy would take care of the problem. I went back 2 weeks later had the procedure and walked out with pain from the procedure but not in butt and legs. You are not a number at Arctic Spine with Dr. Maxwell, Dr. Price, and the sweetheart nursing staff. Do your research and I did for 6 months and I and you will find a Second family here

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Excellant care, could not ask for anything more! Husband had spine surgery on L2-L3 microdiscectomy with fusion. He is doing wonderful. Very skillful and knowledgeable. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018