Ratings for Dr. Karina Loya

My family and I have had Dr Loya as our Podiatrist for many years and I couldn't recommend a better physician. She is friendly, caring, knowledgeable and all about your experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr Loya has tended to me feet for the last two years. I am diabetic and Scott and white amputated my lower right foot. They made a real mess out of it. Infection set in and they recommended ato foot removal. I seemed a second opinion with Dr. Loya. She saved the remainder of my foot and is now helping me with a sore on my other foot. A long road, but I have confidence in Dr Aliya's skill and concern

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Poor quality treatment. I do not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Waited way too long in the waiting room, saw the doctor for less than five min. Took X ray of ankle, no diagnosis so scheduled an mri, fitted her with a boot, which they stated our insurance wouldn't cover, soni had to pay out of pocket, while at the office before I could leave. After I got home I called BCBS and asked them about coverage on the boot, and they told me yes it was covered and to get my money back, BCBS faxed me a copy of coverage for the boot. I presented the office with the fax and got my money back. In the meantime the mri was done, went back for the follow up/results. I asked if I could see the mri, she told me that the computer in the room we were in wasnt working, I said then let's move to another room, she then stated that even if she showed it to me I wouldn't understand it, I made her explain it to me, she stated there was about an inch long tear and she had to do surgery. I opted for a second opinion the tear was only 1/8 inch

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. Loya and her assistant are some of the nicest people I've met. They really seemed to care about my issue and tried to help me in anyway they could. I never had to wait long and the appointment was always thorough yet efficiently done. I've been to her various times with different issues such as torn ligaments and a sprained ankle and she has always been the most of help.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Knowledge is not Dr Loyas concern. Knows LESS than is found on internet. Was rude,insensitive,& mocking my disability. Took 2months for walking boot,then it was wrong size. The wait for the useless care was 45 minutes. I Will NEVER recommend this supposedly Dr! Is the WORST Dr I have been to. Stay away from this incompetent Dr...

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Was seen, foot molded, appliance made, and then forced to go back after paying more than $400 dollar for the appliance, which had already been made. Delivery was refused even though I paid for it. Rip off. Make patients come back to fit an expertly made device molded from a perfect cast of a foot even though those generic ones from Walmart work first time out of the box without paying extra fees to have them fitted.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Karina Loya's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1997)

Delta Dental