Ratings for Dr. Timothy F. Voll

I saw Dr. Voll for a period of four weeks to address headaches I had as the result of a head injury. He used manipulation, a percussion instrument, and electrical stimulation, and a relaxation tape to treat me but none of it was effective. He also tried to "determine" what vitamins and minerals I might be low in that are causing my symptoms, by holding small bottles of them up to me and see if he felt some type of improvement, a treatment that seems the exemplification of quackery. Then he sold me Min-Tran supplements for $30 which appeared to be the same stock of supplements he sold to everyone (why even waste the time holding mysterious bottles of minerals up to me?). Even worse he tried Cranial Nasal Release therapy by inflating a balloon in my nose a painful experience that garnered zero benefit. Dr. Voll is a nice guy but his methods like most chiropractors are not based on any true scientific research and therefore rely on anecdotal success stories . Wasted my time and money.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Timothy F. Voll's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Highland Park, IL