Ratings for Dr. Yasmin B. Khan

Every time we come here we had to wait 2+ Hours. Feel like they have outgrown their practice and need to address this issue

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Had a great experience with Dr Khan she done my delivery very awesome , she is very kind and great doctor and staff is also very good .

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Could not ask for a more wonderful Doctor! Dr. Kahn goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable in every way possible. I can't imagine any other Dr. in my life than this exceptional lady! She knows her medical business, yet has the personality of an angel. Though she be small she is mighty! She is thorough, kind and willing to call on her professional brethren to help you. She fights for all her patients while making you feel as though you are her only concern. Her office staff are tremendous!. I love going to her office as I feel welcomed and cared about from the moment I walk in the door. May God bless each & everyone in that building

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr is fabulous, always so concerned about your well being. She is very good with her patients. Always concerned and makes sure you do the right thing regarding your health.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

she is a wonderful doctor and caring,respectable...

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

for my 1st child i had dr. khan do my delivery without not knowing much about her or how the office staff was, but when it came to my 3rd baby after 7 years later i had to look for her and see if they were still available and if they still accept most insurence, as it turn out they did and service is wonderful everyone if really friendly and helpful. Dr. khan as well is always resinable with was best for you and the baby.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

She is a wonderful Doctor and very thorough and very understanding.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Excellent doctor, respectful, knowledgeable, professional, and caring. Her staff are also considerable and helpful. I wish i discovered her long time ago.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I have been dr. Khan patient for two years and she is THE best in knowledge, compassion, and concern. I moved to different city a year ago but still see her as my phycisian. She is simply the best. When I first saw her for the first in her office I was very nervous but shortly after talking to her I felt on ease. She is very informative and compassionate at the same time. I will recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

She is the best gyn doctor that I plan to stay with. She is very kind. She delivered my son. Since I got pregnant I have seen her. She is wonderful and the best.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Yasmin B. Khan's Credentials

• J N M C Med Coll, Karnataka Univ, Belgaum, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Richardson, TX