Ratings for Dr. Edward L. Cain

Dr cain is first class! He performed an amazing repair of fractured scapula is suffered after a bike accident. Excellent bed side manor and highly skilled surgeon. I was back playing golf 4 months after the surgery and with full use of left arm. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Cain performed surgery on my shoulder in December 2014 and I can say that now, 5 months later I have greater pain, less strength and range of motion than I did before the surgery.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Lyle Cain is an INBEILEVABLE Dr. and Surgeon. I don't know how I got him (in their new patient rotation) but MAN, God was looking out for me and gave me the best! Thank you Dr. Cain so much for all you and your staff did. Andrews is in good, capable hands.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr.Cain is one of if not the best sports ortho. He did my elbow surgery with 100 percent success!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Lyle Caine is a great doctor / surgeon nothing more needs to be said other thàn thak you doc and all your staff very professional and knowledgeable????

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

The best of the best great to take time with you and tell you everything you need to know.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Cain has performed all three of my orthopedic surgeries and did an excellent job on all. Dr. Cain is the one doctor I would recommend over all others for surgery, consulation, or any other orthopedic related issues.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

He corrected a torn rotator cuff with surgery and promised I'd be at 100% in three months. He was right, and I'm glad I used him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

He was a superb physician, he was very knowledgable. I highly recommend him if you need an orthopaedist.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

Dr. Edward L. Cain's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)