Ratings for Dr. Thad L. Brown

This was the worst experience I have ever had with any medical 'professional'. The way he treated me and spoke to me were unprofessional, unnecessary, and, to be honest, alittle bit frightening. I believe that some of his actions may deserve some consequence from the state board. He sent his nurse away, leaving me alone in a closed room with him, then failed to introduce himself as the doctor, he refused to speak to me or even look me in the eye, so naturally I was a little nervous and confused when he roughly tugged at my cheek and shoved a metal instrument into my mouth with no warning. I was frightened when I heardapopping sound and let out a whimper- 2which he slammed his tool down on the tray and told me "I don't tolerate moaning and whining. I don't care if I have your tooth halfway out, if you so much as Moan Iwill walk out of here and you'll be left to go home in excruciating pain so what's it going to be? " I left his office afraid,confused, and in tears!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Love my doc... been going here for years. Dr. Brown and his staff are great! He has never taken advantage of me or told me that I need work that I don't really need. (like other dentists)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I have never been spoken to so rudely as with this guy. He apparently does not know how to speak without talking to you like you're an ignorant 12 year old. No excuse for that, and no reason to EVER give this man business again.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011