Ratings for Dr. Debasis Dasgupta

If you are on medicare do not waste your time. He bought the medical practice of a fantastic doctor that I had gone to for over 10 years. I went over to his office to introduce myself and the office staff were very mean. I suggested they look at my medical records to see that I had always been a patient in good standing and always paid at the time of service but they didnt even know where my records were! Imagine 10 years of your medical records just gone! Now I am just left in a terrible predicament suffering from poor health and having to start over with a new doctor and no medical records! Basically if you are on medicare and not in a advantage plan hmo dont go unless you enjoy being treated like a second class citiizen by his gate keepers!

Submitted December 21, 2012

I love this doctor because he practices based on evidence. He doesn't just pass out pills, he is very though and very nice to all of his patients. He strives to know ALL of his patients and he loves what he does. I recommend all my friends and family to him. One of my friends from Tulsa OK even comes to Dallas to see him. I wish there were more doctors out here practicing like Dr Dasgupta does!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Dr. Debasis Dasgupta's Credentials

• Hindi

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2001)

AHC