Ratings for Dr. Odet Youssef

My daughter is 12 now, but this place is the biggest regret I have in her child care. When she was born, she was in major pain and couldn't go to the bathroom every time she was fed breast milk or formula. I asked the doctor if it could be sensitivity either. She said absolutely not. Over the course of a few weeks, they sent her for a BARIUM ENEMA and a BIOPSY of her colon. After all that worry and pain, it was the milk! They put her on a special formula and her pain was gone in hours. She also had a clogged tear duct. The doctor told me not to do anything until she was 4. When she was 4, we switched doctors, I was told we should have taken care of this when she was a newborn. She ended up having two surgeries because we waited so long and now has a scare on her eye. On one visit for my daughter, the doctor asked how my son was. Since she asked, I did have one question regarding him. A few weeks later, I got a bill for him!! They tried to bill me because we discussed another child.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Odet Youssef's Credentials

• Tanta Fac Of Med, Tanta, Egypt (Grad. 1978)