Ratings for Dr. Manonmani Antony

THIS PLACE IS A JOKE FOR LEGIMATE PERMANENTLY DISABLED WITH CHRONIC ISSUES SO I'M TOLD. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CONTROLLING YOUR PAIN. THEY WOULD RATHER YOU BE IN PAIN PERIOD WITH NO QUALITY OF LIFE. UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF PAIN DOCTORS IN SUSSEX COUNTY SO I'M TOLD. I'M TOLD TO GO UP NORTH OR SOUTH

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Submitted March 19, 2015

Horrible. I always see new staff. That tells you bout the practice. ?.horrible

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Not comments from doctor, because haven't had the chance to get treatment, this is concerning to her staff after tying to get appointment with doctor and bringing all the required documents almost 3 months in wich they blame each other about it missing the papers, about I told her and on and on...still could no get appointment, what about if it was a family member or someone that they knew ? I'm wonder well probable it's not even worth my time... I would look for someone else... Hope doctor see what she has in there..

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Antony is excellent!She rid my pain in bilateralhips. I visited 2 doctors and physical therapy prior to my visits with Dr. Antony,without sucessful pain relief. Dr.Antony tx my pain with medication and injections and I have reduced pain tremendously!Thank you!

Submitted June 14, 2012

There have been some excellent NP's added to the office that allows for quicker rotation. When I do need to see Dr.Antony I do usely have to wait but she listens, asks a lot of questions and appears to care. I feel overall her intentions are to get you feeling better. I had state insurance (Medicade then switched to BCBS upon getting a job) it is my understanding through some personal experience as well as in talking with persons who are also patients that all state insurance persons are getting switched to long acting medications only. Due to the DEA getting involved a lot of changes are being brought to DE. State insured patients are more easily monitored and the DEA is trying to control the limitation of the oxycodone 15 and 30 mg pills being dispensed so most patients that were on are being switched. Overall this is not a concern for me, I'm pleased with the staff, the service, etc that I recieve!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

She cut all my medicine back to basicly to nothing I'm in chronic pain and have nothing to help me

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

She is board certified and is an excellent physician. There is a long waiting time to see her but I think that is a reflection of good she is not the mismanagement of her office. She is one of the few pain physicians in the area who does the right thing. Unfortunately, that translates into long waiting lines but that's not her fault is it?

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

All she does is complain about other doctors and tell you how great she is. No compassion.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011