You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David B. Moats

Yesterday I went to the Curry Ford Rd. location. By no means am I a prude or an over the top neat freak so when I say this office was highly disgusting. Bathroom too dirty to use. Even the back rooms where you meet with the doctor. There was nothing sanitary about it. Definitely taking my antibiotics just for that reason alone. I went there due to a twisted & pretty swollen ankle. As well as removal of ingrown toe nails, on each side of both my big toes. Second time having this procedure done with ingrown toe nails this year. First time was at the start of this year, same company, different Doctor. I did find the staff to be very kind. Doctor Moats was decently friendly though during my procedure he was rushing and when responding to any of my questions he gave me a brief answer, pretty much not really giving me much of an answer at all. Once it was over he got right up and left the room for good. The nurse finished the job. I was not given a wheel chair ride to the car, they didn't even have crutches. She said they did not have either of those in their office. Seriously? This is a ankle and foot doctor who also does procedures. It's ridiculous and makes no sense. Someone needs to remind him it is our feet we stand & walk with. Doctor Moats gave me two scripts. One to prevent infection and the other Tylenol 3 w/codeine. I explained to him that the Tylnol 3 w/codeine does not do a thing for me,especially when it comes to helping pain, except for keeping me awake. He told me he wouldn't give me anything else due to my other medications, yet failed to realize the T3 w/codeine is highly dangerous with one of my medications. I woke up this morning and my ankle & toes, wicked pain. Hurts so bad I can't move them much at all or walk/stand. I am no whimp either for I live with nerve damage, RA and fibromyalgia and have for the past 4 years. I would no recommend Doctor Moats, that location, or their company period. Find someone else w/a different company. Don't make my mistake!!

Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. David B. Moats's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David B. Moats, DPM,FACFAS has been practicing podiatry for over twenty years. He received his degree from the California College of Podiatric Medicine. He treats patient as a practicioner for Orlando Foot and Ankle Clinics East Orlando and Kissimmee offices.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Yesterday I went to the Curry Ford Rd. location. By no means am I a prude or an over the top neat freak so when I say this office was highly disgusting. Bathroo..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The lady that did my toe nails and calouses (sp) was excellent. She was the best that has done my feet for the years that I have been going to Dr Moats."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Moats (Orlando Foot and Ankle) for several months and can honestly say "I am completely satisfied with every aspect of this office"."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moates is an excellent physician and is personable and professional with patients."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Moats has taken care of my many foot problems over the last 20 years and I have been very happy with the results"

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Moats is an exceptional Dr.and his Staff Is Awesome I Love Him. and them and always enjoy my visits."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel very satisfy with the courtesy and helpfulness of the Doctor,medical assistants and staff."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO DR SANCHEZ AND HIS STAFF FOR VERY PROFESIONAL WORK AND CARING FOR US."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I been going to Dr Moats for years he is and excellent foot doctor and his staff is excellent I have recommend him to a lot of people"

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very satisfied with all my visit and glad with all DR and the assistance too , God bless you all , thanks a lot for everything that's you have done for me"

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Moats is an Excellent Dr.and have great love for his patients An I Love An appreciate him."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moat has a great bed side matter, he makes you feel good about coming there for help. The office staff are very professional and nice. Thank You, Shelia Gro..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "this past visit was one of the best we ever had. everyone was on schedule and in very good moods. really enjoyed it today"

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The overall experience was good and we were happy with the diagnosis, treatment, staff and physician. We were happy with our choice of this office."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moats has been taking care of my feet since 1997. He is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been coming to Dr. Moats for years and have had multiple foot surgeries over the years. And I have recommended him to friends who were very happy with h..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Overall, Dr. Moates is an excellent doctor with an extremely helpful and friendly staff. The clinic is kept very clean and also from my experience, there has ne..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional staff very professional very caring not just a number I consider it old school practice where the doctor actually cares about you would recommend to..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From out of state, great experience and knowledgable dr and staff"

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm very happy from the Great DR and all the assistant and front desk too , you all great and lively heart . Thanks to you all"

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been a patient for 23 years with Dr. Moats. A excellent doctor !"

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.David Moats was very knowledgeable, informative, easy to relay your medical concerns and, did an excellent job on my foot surgery. Anesthesiologist and me..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "They took care of my pain in the heel no problems now. They checked my feet with xrays and the tech was awesome. My feet never felt so good.."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr moats for over a decade. He has performed many procedures on my feet and ankles, I only wish that the level of treatment was performed d..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr Moats is tremendous. i have had 3 surgeries for 3 different problems and i have not had any more problems with any of those three issues."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor and staff. The procedure was over before I knew it and did not feel a thing."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Except for front office/reception, I always feel that I get the upmost care from the medical staff- both at the office and at the surgery center in Orlando. I ..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. David Moats, is a happy, thoughtful trusting and considerate doctor. John agricola"

September 27, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2385013'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014