Ratings for Dr. David B. Moats

Been coming here for 15years. Excellent staff and Dr. Moats is incredible and has helped me in many ways over the years. I always rec. your office to my friends and family!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Yesterday I went to the Curry Ford Rd. location. By no means am I a prude or an over the top neat freak so when I say this office was highly disgusting. Bathroom too dirty to use. Even the back rooms where you meet with the doctor. There was nothing sanitary about it. Definitely taking my antibiotics just for that reason alone. I went there due to a twisted & pretty swollen ankle. As well as removal of ingrown toe nails, on each side of both my big toes. Second time having this procedure done with ingrown toe nails this year. First time was at the start of this year, same company, different Doctor. I did find the staff to be very kind. Doctor Moats was decently friendly though during my procedure he was rushing and when responding to any of my questions he gave me a brief answer, pretty much not really giving me much of an answer at all. Once it was over he got right up and left the room for good. The nurse finished the job. I was not given a wheel chair ride to the car, they didn't even have crutches. She said they did not have either of those in their office. Seriously? This is a ankle and foot doctor who also does procedures. It's ridiculous and makes no sense. Someone needs to remind him it is our feet we stand & walk with. Doctor Moats gave me two scripts. One to prevent infection and the other Tylenol 3 w/codeine. I explained to him that the Tylnol 3 w/codeine does not do a thing for me,especially when it comes to helping pain, except for keeping me awake. He told me he wouldn't give me anything else due to my other medications, yet failed to realize the T3 w/codeine is highly dangerous with one of my medications. I woke up this morning and my ankle & toes, wicked pain. Hurts so bad I can't move them much at all or walk/stand. I am no whimp either for I live with nerve damage, RA and fibromyalgia and have for the past 4 years. I would no recommend Doctor Moats, that location, or their company period. Find someone else w/a different company. Don't make my mistake!!

Submitted December 15, 2015

The lady that did my toe nails and calouses (sp) was excellent. She was the best that has done my feet for the years that I have been going to Dr Moats.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Moats (Orlando Foot and Ankle) for several months and can honestly say "I am completely satisfied with every aspect of this office".

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Moates is an excellent physician and is personable and professional with patients.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr Moats has taken care of my many foot problems over the last 20 years and I have been very happy with the results

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr.Moats is an exceptional Dr.and his Staff Is Awesome I Love Him. and them and always enjoy my visits.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I feel very satisfy with the courtesy and helpfulness of the Doctor,medical assistants and staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO DR SANCHEZ AND HIS STAFF FOR VERY PROFESIONAL WORK AND CARING FOR US.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I been going to Dr Moats for years he is and excellent foot doctor and his staff is excellent I have recommend him to a lot of people

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. David B. Moats's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David B. Moats, DPM,FACFAS has been practicing podiatry for over twenty years. He received his degree from the California College of Podiatric Medicine. He treats patient as a practicioner for Orlando Foot and Ankle Clinics East Orlando and Kissimmee offices.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)