Ratings for Dr. Miriam M. Mikhael

love love love! thank you for helping me! i highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Mikhail for four years now. Initially for acupuncture in conjunction with infertility. Thanks to her, I have two little ones. I also have had chiropractic adjustments. Having had scoliosis since the age of seven, and my fair share of chiropractors - I can easily say she has been the best I have ever had. Her technique and knowledge surpass all.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. Mikhael is an exceptional chiropractor. By far the best best and most thorough I have ever seen. She cares about the whole patient and provides great care.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

She is very caring and clear about the steps needed for recovery. She also is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

She has a great bedside manner and really took care of me by explaining everything.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Miriam not only helped alleviate my sciatica, she gave me pointers and exercises in order for me to be 100% again.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Always have had great experiences with Dr. Mikhael, she is very accomodating and caring. She has helped my neck problems tremendously over the past several years, I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Miriam is fantastic. Had a rib out from exercising and it took 1 adjustment before I felt normal again and the pain was gone. She's professional and very kind. She pays attention to what's wrong with your body and gives you what you need in order to be healthy again. That means not just when you're at your appointment, but also what to do on your own to ensure you're feeling good long after seeing her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Always on time, funny, professional, incredibly knowledgeable, and full of integrity. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I came to Dr. Mikhael with two issues: migraines and numbness in my arm/hand. She listened to my concerns and was very knowledgeable and friendly. Immediately after treatment, numbness- gone! migraine -gone! We are now on a maintenance plan so they don't come back! Best decision I ever made!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017