Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Massara

I did not see Dr. Massara but she was the one who delivered my baby. She was excellent. I was really worried about having to have a c section and she did everything to prevent it. I ended up having a vacuum assisted birth. I am sure if I had a different doctor who did not listen to me I may have ended up with a c section.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Massara always took her time with me and I never felt rushed. Always had a polite and positive attitude. As first time parents, we had A LOT of questions at each appointment and she never made us feel like we were wasting her time. When it was time to deliver my first baby, she was not the on-call doctor but happened to be assisting in surgery. When on-call doctor advised her that her patient was delivering, she went out of her way to come in and deliver the baby even though she clearly didn't have to.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Does not return emails. Gave uninformed information regarding my insurance acceptability which caused me to pay an extremely high bill. I am on disability and not able to afford these added fees. She appears to be knowledgeable about her job. HOWEVER,THE BILLING DEPARTMENT IS THE PITS! AT FIRST THEY APPEAR TO WANT TO HELP YOU AND THEN BECOME QUITE HOSTILE IF YOU CONTINUE TO QUESTION THEM ABOUT THE BILL. POINTING OUT THE ERROR WILL DO YOU NO GOOD. ALL YOU WILL GET IS A HEADACHE AND MORE ABUSE. DON'T GO THERE. I am going to let medicare, humana and Dr. Massara's billing office fight it out! I can't deal with it any more. I also am going to find another ob/gyn asap rather then be treated like a peon that hasn't a brain in her head. (I am a college graduate and am able to add 2 + 2!)

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

Dr. Jennifer L. Massara's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med