Ratings for Dr. Gloria K. Anding

Seems rushed. Bad diagnosis and difficulty in getting test results. Hard to get someone to answer phone.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

The doctor rushes. Takes a very long time for someone to answer phone. Recording says "high call volume". Test results are never given unless you call over and over again. Staff not the best. Gave a couple chances, but not comfortable with this place.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Difficult to get through on phone. Usually have to hold at least 15 to 20 minutes listening to recording. Have never had test results called back to me. Have been told " they are not back yet" when in reality lab had sent them numerous times. Very frustrating to have to wait for results for days while someone was not monitoring their fax machine. This has happened multiple times, so time for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Anding is an excellent doctor in my opinion and has always been pleasant. However, she seems to be rushed and exits the room and does not return which leaves me wondering if the visit is over. Best to get all your questions answered before this happens.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I really like Dr. Anding. I've been going to her for over 15 years, and she's an excellent physician. Not much positive, tho, can I say about her staff. There always seems to be a long delay in getting results back on various lab work. Several time, and I mean several, I've had blood work done and have never (and I mean Never) received the results. I had labwork done in January of this year, and have yet to get the results back. I called today to get results of bloodwork done last week, and was told 'it's not back yet'. And that response was after the following: Minutes into call: Response: 1:06 Hold activated 1:46 Please continue to hold … 2:24 Please continue to hold … 2:44 Please continue to hold … 3:04 We are currently experiencing high call volume … 3:15 Please continue to hold 3:43 We are currently experiencing high call volume … 3:53 Nondescript female voice saying someone will be with you shortly 4:25 We are currently experiencing high call volume … 5:02 We appreciate your patience; your call is very important to us…. 5:10 We are currently experiencing high call volume … 5:42 Please continue to hold … representative will be with you in a moment 5:51 Please continue to hold … 6:20 We appreciate your business and realize your time is valuable … 6:30 We are currently experiencing high call volume … 6:54 We appreciate your patience; your call is very important to us…. 7:10 We are currently experiencing high call volume … 7:32 A representative will be with you momentarily … 7:52 We are currently experiencing high call volume … 8:05 Please stay on the line – a representative will be with you very soon… 8:37 We are currently experiencing high call volume … 9:14 Please continue to hold …. 9:20 We are currently experiencing high call volume … 9:50 We realize your time is valuable, please hold someone will be with you in a moment … 9:58 We are currently experiencing high call volume … 10:10 answer – no help (told to wait more patiently for results to be called in to me!)

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Horrific bedside manner, curt, but inconsiderate, with no emphasis on patient education

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I have been using Dr Anding for 10 yrs and she is great. She helps me or sends me to someone who can. I am having trouble with the nurses calling the wrong store for my meds. But I still love the Doc.

Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Anding insures that you get quality care ,by her or another specialist she recommends

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

All around pleasureable experience. Thank you for relief from illness.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Anding is a very nice and caring person. I have been seeing her for several years. I would prefer she have more holistic training, as many other doctors have. Nearly every time I am there, I see drug sales people in the waiting room. I generally like going to her. I had some problems with one of the nurses and the other/s seem to be a bit overwhelmed. Half the time I need a prescription refilled I have to wait up to a week or more to get it. When you call to ask about it, they put you in a voicemail recording. This must be a new system. I had the same problem getting this done by the nurses or whoever was supposed to contact the pharmacy in the past. The staff members seem helpful and I don't have any problems with them. I do't like that they turn the phones over to the answering service on Friday afternoons so that you can't call in.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Gloria K. Anding's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Euless, TX