Ratings for Dr. Justin A. D'Arienzo

$$$$$ He's big on labeling people even though psych labels are not set in stone. He's sarcastic and is used by lawyers to render biased "diagnoses". He resorts to belittling the accused in court which is highly unprofessional. He needs an evaluation.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Justin D' Arienzo is the most unprofessional, less than impeccable, greedy man and a fraud. This man is a bully and shame to the field of psychology and helps narcissts take the children away from a good parents. Because of his unethical reports made solely for pecuniary gains, children have lost the love of their protective parents. He takes children from protective parents and turns them over to abusers. Please report this crook to the Board of Psychology as he is in it only to steal children from loving parents and to hand them over to mentally ill narcissists. It appears that this man may be the first one who needs to be evaluated for his fitness in the field of psychology and should be removed permanently from this profession. Don't hire him. You stand to lose everything you've ever cared for, including your children. If you see him, run in the other direction! Justin D' Arienzo needs mental health evaluation himself as he is certainly not fit to be a doctor of anything by any means. Watch out for this man. Please find someone honest and who really cares about the best interest of your children! I agree with the previous review, this psychologist is a narcissistic personality disorder. I am a victim of his narcissism and greed as he is attempting to tarnish image in courts. He has been reported to Board of Psychology for his unethical conduct. He is certainly in the pockets of anyone who pays him and not a real psychologist. More people need to speak up against crooks like JUSTIN D' ARIENZO and remove him from practicing psychology any longer. Hopefully, we can save other families and other children that he will harm for the sake of the might buck. Lord protect innocent families and children from this psychologist. What a shame to have a crook like JUSTIN D' ARIENZO decried the fate of innocent young children, victims of his greed for money :(

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

This psychologist is in the pocket of whatever attorney pays him. His fees are out of control and he seems to believe that he is GOD. He is eager to tear down any parent who is not paying him enough during custody cases and his eagerness to support whomever is paying him more, despite what is best for the child. He is a total narcissistic personality disorder. I feel sorry for any patient or person who has to deal with him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

My family was falling apart due to addiction. Dr. D'Arienzo helped our family and we are so grateful to him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. D'Arienzo helped my wife and I through an extramarital affair. It was not an easy road, but Dr. D'Arienzo worked hard to help us rebuild our relationship. He is professional and thoughtful, and like others have said, is no nonsense. He gets right to the issues. My wife and I are so happy we chose Dr. D to help us through our difficult times.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

My wife and I went to Dr. D'Arienzo at the recommendation of another couple he helped through an affair. We found him to be very professional and knowledgeable. We really appreciated hid no-nonsense approach and we've since referred several people to him. He really does live up to his reputation as the relationship expert in Jacksonville.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Stay away from this doctor! We went as a couple and was of no help. He made many sexist comments and even had the nerve to tell my ex-wife to ask for permission to talk. I was no longer in love with my wife, but that is no reason to treat a lady. He encouraged me to follow my heart and start dating the other person. Two years later, I regret the decision. I should have stayed in my marriage and worked it out. Stay away from this doctor. He only wants your money.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Dr. D'Arienzo helped us tremendously. He is very good with couples. I have recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Fathers stay away if you want a fair shake in custody fights. I had my daughter for two years from the age of 1 to 3, and in his official report he admitted that my daughter had more affection for me. In his report he said things that were negitives for me were positives for her exp, I had my parents to watch my daughter while I worked she wrote she had her parents to watch our daughter. He wrote that was not a good thing for me but on her side of the reportr said it was a good thing. He raised the price of the report two times to the point the price doubled. He did this the day before mediation knowing we had to pay or else. Stay away . I can handle lossing custody fair and square but not the way I did.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012