Ratings for Dr. Randolph H. ALEXANDER

After five years of searching for someone, anyone who cud help me, at last, a kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, professional, mature dentist actually listened to me, heard me, gave my circumstances his educated thought and prescribed something which helped me. I was referred to this oral surgeon by the only other doctor in the town who I respected. He asked around his staff and referred metro Dr A because one of his staff members mother had been helped by Dr A, when all other dentists here had failed her Thank God for and God bless this wonderful dentist!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Alexander removed my wisdom teeth years ago. He was a life saver!! I had gone to one doctor who said it would be very difficult and painful and that it would affect my nerves. We came to Dr. Alexander for a second opinion. I want to say they originally didn't take our insurance, but with their kind hearts(him and his staff), and after a lot of talking and praying, he ended up performing my surgery. Everything went great. A few days later I began having muscle spasms, we gave him a call and he took us in ON JULY 4th with no problem. He is excellent. Truly a blessing!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012