Ratings for Dr. Brent A. Clark

This is review based on my experience when he was in Walla Walla. I had a partial fascia release (bottom of my foot) for chronic plantar fasciitis two + years ago. Worst decision I made, still regretting it. I know have ongoing issues with my foot in new ways as well as knee and hip problems. When I went to a physical therapist to help with the leg issues he was surprised Dr. Clark used the partial release in the bottom of my foot method since there are new and better methods in practice. Ever since then I've heard bad experience stories from people here in Walla Walla. Wish I heard those stories before I had my surgery. I love to walk for excercise but because of my foot, knee, and hip issues I don't walk like I used to. :-( . My advice, if you are seeing him go get a second opinion. If you are considering seeing him...don't.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I was talked intoa surgery with promises of being good as new. Favors as he calls it were done for me and O jave lost my ability to run. Nice man horrible surgeon. Get a second opinion. 2 surgeries by specialsts other than clark and still have the mark of clark. Think twice before letting him cut you open.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I experienced debilitating pain in my right foot/ankle for 6 years. I saw 7 different foot doctors that treated my problem with many cortisone shots, before I finally was refered to Dr Clark. Dr Clark was patient and kind throughout the intial diagnoises,in surgery as well as with each follow up visit.He offered me real hope that I would walk pain free.The surgical center was exceptionable and I felt at ease through the entire procedure. After some physical therapy I am walking with only a slight limp and pretty much pain free. I no longer feel it necessary to take pain medication to get through my day! Everyone in the office is friendly and caring. I would highly recommend this office for anyone suffering from any kind of foot and/or ankle pain. I feel bleesed to have found this team of professionals.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Talked me into a surgery completely different and more invasive that the successful one I had on the other foot for the same problem by another doctor several years prior. I've seen 2 specialists to try to fix what this man did to me. It will require bone graft and be very extensive. Both specialists asked why I didn't have him use the procedure that had been so successful on the other foot - he could sell sand in the desert. GET A SECOND OPINION.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Was impressed with doctor, but not his assistant. I wasn't given instructions regarding my surgery, and ended up having to chase them down to get scheduled. Doctor's treatment was great--my toe is great.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Great bedside manner unless you question his actions. Interoffice communication poor. Would not recommend. Knoweldge may be wonderful, but without proper communication it's hard to know.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Brent A. Clark's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)

HealthPartners