You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gordon V. Skeoch

He is an EXCELLENT doctor. He is very knowledgeable and attentive to total health. He listens and does not treat the symptoms, but the problem! Thank you, Dr. Skeoch!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Easy to schedule an appt. but typical wait was 45 min to an hour.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Skeoch since for the past 15 years, and he is amazing! Extremely knowledgable about everything, and he always recommends natural cures and differenet lifestyle changes before putting people on medicine. He is kind, compassionate, and I really couldn't ask for a better physician.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Great doctor, very big proponent of healthy living. Always has time to answer our questions completely. Staff if very responsive to our needs.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Takes the time to explain everything is thorough. He makes you feel at ease and answers all your questions. Great follow up after you leave the office..My son and I have been going to this Dr. for several years.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Has been our family doctor for over 10 years. Very pro nutrition. Doesn't just prescibe a pill and send you home. Very knowlege based.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I have been with this Dr for 5 yeass best I have ever had

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

I agree with the other comments. Every time my husband and I go to see Dr. Skeoch, we come out feeling very good about our visits. Even our Pediatrician is one of Dr. Skeoch's patients and she also speaks highly of him as well. He answers all of our questions freely and his ideals of wellness care are right in line with our own. I am glad I found Dr. Skeoch and would recommend him to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

I absolutely think that Dr. Skeoch is the best Family Practice Dr. He is always willing to take the time to answer any and all of my concerns. His staff is top notch and dedicated to helping everyone that walks thru his doors. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. Gordon V. Skeoch's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an EXCELLENT doctor. He is very knowledgeable and attentive to total health. He listens and does not treat the symptoms, but the problem! Thank you, Dr..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Easy to schedule an appt. but typical wait was 45 min to an hour. "

July 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks Dr. Skeoch for your care for the past 10 years. Love you attention to wellness. "

April 27, 2015