Ratings for Dr. Mark Curzan

He has always taken time to listen, important for his patient's health and that includes concerns or fears, which was very important to me as a mom when I brought my son in for his appointment. He cares, truly cares. And when he isn't sure or feels he needs to bring in someone on consult with a different perspective, he does, and he's upfront about it. He doesn't push and honors your concerns. I've actually worked with orthopedic surgeons. I've also had to see some for injuries. He surpasses all of them in compassion and care. Outstanding.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Dr. Curzan and his nurse(forgive me I’m awful with names) were absolutely amazing. I’m super happy I decided to visit this practice for my first visit concerning my elbow. Dr. Curzan was very knowledgeable and took his time explaining the possible problems. His nurse took extra time to measure my elbow for a sleeve and made me feel very welcomed. I’m hoping I don’t have to visit again, but I can’t complain if I have to! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

This doctor is amazing! He takes time and has knowledge and is not your typical surgeon. Wow he is worth the time it takes to get an appointment. He is top of the game

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015