Ratings for Dr. Jenny K. Sawyer

Worst medical experience in my life. Poor communication from doctor and staff. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

DO NOT RECOMMEND. I am completely out of a medication and have an apportionment scheduled in a little over a month. Dr. Sawyer and the University Hospitals Aurora Practice said i needed to come in for an appointment - which was scheduled for my 1 year visit! This is a medication you do not stop cold turkey. Complete negligence. Further, I had called back to speak to the coordinator and instead of calling me back i received a discharge letter! Worst medical experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

When the antibiotic she gave me didn't work, she called in 7 more days of it. When I told my ear, nose, throat doctor, he rolled his eyes. The meds he gave me worked.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Doesnt take time or return phone calls. Does poor physical exams. Care more what time lunch is come than talking with her patient about grave health issues. CAUTION!! DO NOT USE!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Jenny K. Sawyer's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1996)