Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Sherry

Dr. Sherry has a special way of making you feel comfortable even though you are going through a difficult time. He has been wonderful with my husband (and I) during his cancer. He went as far as to call us at home when the test results were in so we didn't have to wait until his appt. He is a very compassionate person and is interested in you, not just the illness. Thank You Dr. Sherry... You Rock!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I live in Florida and I've never met this man, but my mom has been going to him since March when she was diagnosed with cancer. My dad has nothing but wonderful things to say about him. I appreciate the way he treated my mother and father and how upfront he was at all times. My moms outlook is not good now, but Dr. Sherry if you read these things, I thank you for all you and your staff did in our tough times.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Sherry is a God send. He always takes the time to listen to his patients, and he isn't afraid to say it like it is when necessary. When I went to him for my cancer treatments I always felt like I was in good hands, and I completely trusted his decisions and in his abilities.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Sherry is a very caring physician who goes above and beyond to meet his patient's needs.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Sherry is a fantastic oncologist. I've gone to him for several years and I can not say enough good things about this man. Simply wonderful and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010