You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Richard Tipperman

Came to Dr. Tipperman after a NY doctor botched my cataract surgery. I thought I was going blind. Dr. Tipperman undone damage the NY doctor did, performed a perfect cataract surgery using the newest state of the art technology, and now I can see again. Dr. Tipperman is a true genius. I am honored to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I had my first appointment with Dr. Tipperman recently and was very impressed. He appears very patient-focused and knowledgeable. I am actually looking forward to his removing a cataract.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Tipperman was highly recommended by a friend, and I could not agree more. He is not only one of the top leaders in his field but is also very warm, patient, and helpful. He also is conservative and doesn't push any type of lens as he does not have any contracts for commissions. Really the best!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

9/2/13 Love Dr. Tipperman. I liked him from the very first time meeting with him at his offce. I was a little anxious the day of my surgery but he has such a calming manner about him that I soon felt again that I was in very good hands. The procedure was so quick that I was in & out of the facility in no time at all. I now look forward to getting the other eye done & I am so thankful to Dr. Tipperman for letting me see the world around me again perfectly. May I also add that Dr. Tipperman's staff is also wonderful to deal with & that makes a patient feel very confident that they have made the right choice in doctors. Thank you Dr. Tipperman.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Richard Tipperman was recommended to me by another well established eye surgeon. I had excellent results with cataract surgery he performed on both my left and right eyes. Although I was initially an anxious patient, the more excellent service I received from Dr. Tipperman and his staff, the better I felt about undergoing surgery. They were conscientious about details of my examinations and very kind and patient. When I left his office at Main Line Surgery Center, I felt gratitude for the work Dr. Tipperman and his staff do to improve the vision of many people.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I was so pleased with Dr. Tipperman. He spent plenty of time with me and answered all my questions. He is very knowledgeable. I had cataract surgery and everything went excellent. He has such a nice way about him that you just don't see in many doctors any more.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Tipperman is wonderful at explaining everything about cataract surgery to allow the patient to make the best possible decision. He is kind and attentive and has a great personality. He is well known in his field and I would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Tipperman is a skilled surgeon and a kind and compassionate physician. He changed my life by removing my cataracts and correcting my vision so that I can see without contacts for the first time in my life! I would highly recommend him to anyone with low vision who needs this surgery.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Richard Tipperman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1984)

Connecticut General
  • Humana Medicare
Intergroup
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Came to Dr. Tipperman after a NY doctor botched my cataract surgery. I thought I was going blind. Dr. Tipperman undone damage the NY doctor did, performed a per..."

May 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Surgery experience was ideal. Felt at ease before and during and vision was improved immediately after surgery."

March 19, 2016
  • Phone Number has been updated from "+18008188054" to "+14844342700".

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my first appointment with Dr. Tipperman recently and was very impressed. He appears very patient-focused and knowledgeable. I am actually looking forward..."

November 25, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2383635'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.7

February 6, 2014