Ratings for Dr. Richard P. Fried

The staff of the doctor's office do not have any kind of professionalism and courtesy. She do not want to listen and have lot of stupid attitude. She made a mistake on filing the claim to the insurance company. Instead of apolozing and trying to fix it soon, she did not even want to listen and kept on hanging up the phone. Instead of following up and trying to take care of her mistake smoothly she sent the collection agency after. In my entire life and numerous dr office visits, I had never gone to the dr office like this before where the staff are rude and nasty and non-courteous. This Dr'd office is not worth the pain you have to go through.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

I stopped going to Dr. Fried because of Terry, his administrative assitant. She is absolutely horrible and why Dr. Fried keeps her is beyond me. The last time I called for an appointment she told me that she could not schedule me for a few weeks, and that I should go to the emergency room if I needed any medical care. I found myself another doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr. Fried is knowledgable and friendly. I've been to him twice now and have had positive experiences both times with the exception of his office manager/receptionist, Terry. This woman is the biggest schrew I have come across at a doctor's office. Unfortunately she makes going to Dr. Fried less pleasant. Also unlike other doctors, he (or maybe it's Terry's policy) makes you call for your own test results. So in theory, you could have negatives results and never hear from this office which is a bit disconcerting.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2006

Dr. Richard P. Fried's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1968)

Carefirst Bcbs