Dr. David T. Watson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David T. Watson

Dr. Watson was the best for my surgery, I will be back for sure. Your office is quick & efficient. Great experience at a time when I was very scared and nervous. I feel like Dr. Watson gave me a huge part of my life back, I cannot say thank you enough.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I started to experience problems after a fall and saw Dr. Watson to be sure my prior knee replacement was not affected. He was wonderful!! I recently began having problems with my right hip and made an appointment to see Dr. Watson because of my faith in him and his staff. He will be performing a right hip replacement on me in late May. Knowing that my last surgical experience was very positive at FOI, I am confident that this procedure will have the same outcome.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Thank you Dr. Watson!! His staff is stellar and I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Watson is an excellent surgeon and I appreciate how hard he has worked for me to get my arm back..

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

First of all I would like to thank Jehovah God and Dr. David T Watson for fixing my broken right femur, I was up and walking after two months. To me he is the best Orthopedic Surgeon in all Florida. I would definitely refer him all my friends and family. Also I never waited more then 10 min. To see him , he took he's time to talk to me and too listen to me. Dr. Watson your Wonderful to me no matter what anybody says.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Saw Dr. Watson. He was three hours behind schedule. He spent less than four minutes with me. Arrogant. Did not order an MRI, just told me that my pain was something he could not operate on. Hey, I was not there for an operation, I wanted to know what was wrong me. It would have been impossible to determine without an MRI. Moron! Unless you have a bone sticking out that they can see, I do not recommend this doctor. And even then, I would be hesitant as the waiting room was filled with people with past operations waiting (hours) for their follow-up. I mean you could not even find a chair, and most people who go to a place like this, really need a place to sit as they are having ortho problems, otherwise they would not have been there. I waited a long time for this appointment day to arrive. Then I waited hours to see the dr. No MRI. Basically told me to see a psychiatrist. Would not complain about that if an MRI had been done and nothing was found to be wrong.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. David T. Watson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Watson is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and board certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. He is fellowship trained in Orthopedic Trauma and Adult Reconstruction and Arthritis Surgery. He received his Medical degree from Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. He performed his Orthopaedic Residency and Internship training at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada and completed his first fellowship training in Adult Reconstruction at Cornell University Hospital for Special Surgery in New York. He completed a second fellowship in Orthopaedic Trauma at Florida Orthopaedic Institute in Tampa, Florida.